We want you to get the very best from Net Island. That’s why, whatever the query, whatever the question, we are always here, at the end of a telephone or email, to help you. We also thought it might be helpful to include a little Frequently Asked Questions section on our website. Who knows, perhaps this will be all you need.
If not, fear not! Just call us on 0843 289 980 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or better still, if you’re already a customer of ours, just give your Net Island designer a call.
- Q? Why should I come to Net Island to create my website?
.Wethought we’d start with this one. It’s fairly easy to answer actually. We have been doing this for almost 12 years. Yes, I know we look good on it, but that’s down to healthy living! Seriously though, we have developed a business that can take care of everything, from updating a current website, to creating a brand new concept. And we know that the more you get to know us, the more you’ll realise you’ve chosen the right people. With the ability to take a simple idea and quickly turn it into a solid concept, everything we do is based around you. It’s really simple. Your ideas and our concepts equal a product that we can both be very proud of.
- Q? I’ve never had a website before. Is it easy to keep it updated?
- A. Generally, all of our websites come with a degree of self-controlled Content Management System. These can enable simple word and image changes, to completely rearranging your website. And our in house system is second to none for reliability and ease of use. Speak to us, and we will be happy to give you a demonstration.
- Q? How long does it take to get a website up and running?
.It’sall down to what you require. Simple, 3 to 5-page static websites can be created in as little a couple of weeks if you already have copyof designs and logos. However, the full design, including look, feel, company insignia, etc, can take longer. The average time for a new web concept is around 8 weeks. As always, everyone is different, and we have created campaigns in situations where time is tight in a matter of a few days. We will always give you an idea of project readiness and timeframe once we have discussed your needs.
- Q?Do I need to arrange
- A. One of Net Island’s great strengths is that we operate our own servers and network. This means that we can look after hosting for you. In fact, it’s probably best if we do. It increases security for a start and enables us to offer far greater support when you need it. And with most of our design packages coming with free hosting for the first 12 months, it can save you cash too! And that certainly can’t be a bad thing.
- Q? I need the lot, logo design, corporate ID, look, template. Help?
- A. Actually, you are a designer’s dream. There is nothing we like better than taking a fresh idea and being given the job of creating a completely new concept. We love it. And all images, logos, etc, can then be presented to you in every conceivable format, for print purposes for example. We even offer Vector Graphics, so that you can take your logo and blow it up to billboard size, without having to speak to us about resizing. Yes, we love creating new concepts. Please do speak to us.
- Q? I need a mybusiness.co.uk email address. Can you help with that?
- A. We certainly can. We offer enterprise, professional level email hosting and can set this up for you in less than an hour. It’s easy and we won’t charge you the earth either.
- Q? I’ve spoken to other designers. They charge by the hour and are very expensive. I’m worried that I might hate what they produce. What if?
- A. We have been around a long time. We’ve heard of people paying big bucks to a designer and they still don’t get what they want. We do it very much differently. With Net Island, we won’t charge you a penny until we have demonstrated that we can hit the mark for you. Just getting close is not an option. We want to be spot on! And we want you to be 100% happy. So, be assured that we will make you happy again. Give us a try and forget the idea of disappointment. Your satisfaction is paramount.
- Q? I want to work with you. Can you start on my project immediately??
- A. Contact us. That’s the beginning. We will then discuss your needs, and find out as much about you and your business and ideas as possible. We will realistically predict cost and time frames with you. Most projects start within a short period of time. What we will say is that we will never over promise and under commit. If we say we can do it, we will tell you when and how. It’s your custom that makes us what we are. We need you. And we know you need us. We can work this together, so please do give us a call.